Monday, June 8, 2009

Patrick and Natalie's Wedding

Caitie and Makaylee


Makylee enjoying playing a game with Rob, one of the groomsmen


The Pickards and Wades


The Pickards and Levis

Us with the Patrick Levis Family!


Patrick, Debbie, and Will watching Natalie come down the aisle
Natalies mom, Kathy, watching Patrick


The Wades

My handsom husband in his model pose

Tim and Adam, and old student of ours from Grace

Kaylee sleeping with Papa Will

Adam missing his wife of two months

Swing dancing at the Barn Dance

Learning how to swing dance

Setting up

Joe and Caitie having some fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That’s a beautiful couple! Both of them look stunning together. I am also getting married by the end of this month in a very pretty venue NYC. I hope I am not forgetting anything. Anyways, I would love to share my wedding photographer with you as well. Congratulations to the amazing couple!