Sunday, August 17, 2008

First day of Kindergarten

Here are some fun pictures of Cait's first day of Kindergarten. It is hard for me to believe that we are already here. Everyone says it goes by too fast and I agree. However, it is really fun to be able to watch Cait grow and experience new things. When she got home on her first day she had a headband on that said "I love Kindergarten." she told me what her headband said and then told me, "and guess what, I really do love kindergarten!"



The rest of us missed her while she was gone. The biggest adjustment is definitely going to be for Grace. They were so cute when I had them lay down that afternoon. Neither of them slept and about 20 minutes later I heard them giggling. I went to tell them they needed to rest but when i got down there I didn't have the heart. They told me that they missed each other so much and they hadn't got to play at all that day! I love that they are such great friends!

No comments: