Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Rachel! :)

4 Jobs I've Had:
Gymnastics coach
Alterations lady
Gap Manager
Human Resources

4 Places I've lived:

Grass Valley, CATustin, CA
Santa Clarita, CA
Auburn, CA
(that is a complete list by the way!)

4 Shows I watch on t.v.:

American Idol
Numbers if I am home
That is it - I don't have time or any way to record

4 Blogs that I read:

The Grindy's
Heather Norris
Tammi Clader
Chrisy - at least when she does post :)
*if I listed you then you are tagged!!

4 Favorite Foods:

Italian
A really good Salad
Fruit
Coffee

4 Places I'd rather be right now:

On Vacation - wait I just got back!
Sleeping - 4 kids is exhausting
On a date with my husband
Right where I am - at home being a mom to my precious kids

4 Things to look forward to this year:

Meeting the newest little Pickard - no we do not have a name yet
Church camping trip - one of the highlights of my kids year
Cait starting kindergarten - she is getting so old
Maybe going on a family trip!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Nicole!!! A billion congratulations on #4!!! I'm so happy for your family. When are you due? I assume you know what you're having? I give you oodles of credit Mama! I can barely handle the 2 I've got. =)