Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pregnancy Brain - at least that is what I like to think!

Just a funny little story that you other moms might enjoy, and may help you feel a little better about your own parenting!
As you know Sunday was Mother's Day and we went to the park after church with my family. However, before church Cait had been coughing a lot from allergies so I decided to give her some cough and cold medicine to see if it helped. Well it did not work very well. On the way from church to our house Cait fell asleep, kind of unusual for her, but we did just get back from vacation. Then at the park she took a nap on a blanket instead of playing! This is definitely not my child!!! When she woke up she was very happy and her normal talkative self. So that night we decided to give the cough medicine another try. That is when Tim pointed out I had give her nyquil! To quote a friend "I am that Mom!"
Happy Mothers Day! (Am I still qualified to be a mom?)

1 comment:

3monkeys said...

Hey friend!! Congrats on #4! When are you due? Hope all is well. I enjoy keeping up with your family on here. Miss you and hope we can connect soon. ~Brook