Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graces Field Trip to Malibu Ranger Station

In the beginning of May Grace's class went on a field trip to the Malibu Park Ranger Station. It was a beautiful day and a really fun and educational field trip.
Here is Grace with a couple girls from her class - it was a lot of the kids first time riding a bus


Grace and Jhoezeil on our hike

A view from the top of our hike - it was a pretty steep climb up, but the view from the top was beautiful!

On our way up

Class Pic - yes Grace is the tallest in her class :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Malibu to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane