Monday, June 21, 2010

In case you were curious what I do all day

I was checking my e-mail real quick today, and this is what was happening in the other room:

And this is what that bookcase usually looks like:


After, my cute, sweet little Makaylee emptied the books out I put her in her room to play while Cait and Grace and I cleaned them up. While she was in there, she climbed on Carsons bed and then got on top of the changing table. There is seriously never a dull moment with her right now. She is so much fun right now and so much work!

2 comments:

The Eaks said...

Hey Tim and Nicole!

It's fun to see pics of your beautiful kiddos and see what you all are up to these days!

Love you guys!
Carey

The Eaks said...

Hey Tim and Nicole!

It's fun to see pics of your beautiful kiddos and see what you all are up to these days!

Love you guys!
Carey