Monday, February 15, 2010

What We've Been Up To


Have a fun family day celebrating Valentines Day

Not feeling well - Everyone but Tim got a horrible cold-flu that knocked us out for two weeks

Caitlin and I went rollerskating for a girl in her class birthday - Cait did great


And eating! Seriously, Tim and I are convinced all of our kids are going through growth spurts. They are always hungry these days and will eat anything!

Tim and I also got to go away for a couple days to a friends place in Desert Hot Springs. It was a wonderfully refreshing and relaxing time. There isn't much to do there but relax, which is just what we needed.
I have a lot of more serious things I want to write on here, just have not had the time. I hope to soon to give everyone a little more of a glimpse of what is going in on and how we are doing and how God is working in us.

No comments: