Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Last 6 weeks in Review

Things around here have been rather busy, what is new! Carson turned 2 and is a very busy, independent, cuddly, sweet boy. He keeps me on my toes to say the least! On top of that Kaylee started crawling / scooting (I don't think she can decide which is easier). So I have a lot of damage control / prevention that takes place in my days. Also, Grace turned 4, Tim and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary, Cait is wrapping up her school year, and Tim and I are getting ready to head back east for a friends wedding and vacation (with just Makaylee). So, here are a few pictures to get me "caught up" so I can post some from our trip.

My cute, chunky crawler enjoying some sun!


Grace showing us how old she is


Carson with his new favorite toy, a drill just like Dad's!

"Covering" their eyes for their birthday gifts, Kites

Cait and I at an awards celebration for a young writers contest

No comments: