Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Award for the first broken bone goes to...



...Makaylee. Yes you read that right, and before you report us to CPS please know this is not a result of any member of our family harming her in any way!
I took her in for her 2 week appointment today and found out she broke her collar bone when I delivered her. I guess it is fairly common when babies come quick, which she did, and are big (average size baby is 7 lbs, so I guess she is considered big). I feel so bad for my sweet girl. However, I will say it is a little relieving to know why she would randomly cry in pain when I would pick her up or change her position when holding her. Her Dr. said it should only bother her for another week.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Ohhhh...poor little pumpkin! Saying prayers for a speedy recovery.

Amanda said...

You know what? You need to update. And we also need to chat sometime soon!
Until then, You're tagged! The rules are on my blog.