Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Results Are In...

Well, it seems that everyone wants us to have another boy. I am not sure of all the reasons, but I know mine is for Carson's sake. Someday he will tire of princess shoes, headbands, and purses! We had our big ultrasound today and the baby looks healthy and all is measuring normal. And we found out that all of you are....



WRONG!! We are having another girl! So, we will just have to work extra hard to do all those boy activities. However, at this point it does not seem that our little girl lacks any energy, meaning at least he will have good company. She moved the whole entire ultrasound. All the pictures took a little longer because of it.
We are very blessed and praise God that she seems healthy.

5 comments:

Vincent Family said...

Congratulations! I was one of the people who took the poll and thought she was a boy, but it was just a guess. :) I am so happy for your family and the blessing of your newest addition.

Julie Vincent

Crystal said...

Congratulations! I also voted for a boy - to "even things up" :) With Maddie, Austin and Justin were so happy it was a girl because now things are "even" - three boys and three girls in our house :) Carson has a head start on learning how to love his wife in an understanding way living among so many women ;) Your family is so precious!

Colleen said...

congrats! how exciting! You'll definitely have to tell Carson to get his walkin shoes on and head on over to the winans... gotta give the poor boy some balance, right? Oh and when he does, I'll head on over to your place to get my girl fix :)
-colleen

Audrey said...

Congrats Nicole & Tim! =)

Amanda said...

You know, I don't think I actually made any guesses when you were out here. But I think that I was giving you a lot more girl name suggestions. So...yeah. :0) Can't wait to see you at Resolved!