Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

A few weeks ago Tim and I were able to go away for a few days and Tim's parents graciously agreed to watch the kids for us. As it ended up, it was snowing the day we left. I was kind of sad because I really wanted to play in the snow with our kids and get some pictures of them. Especially Grace as she doesn't remember the snow from last year and she takes such delight in the simple things of life. Well, things didn't go as smoothly as we were hoping (read the next post for details why) and I got to get my pictures. They are taken at Tim's parents.



Grace loved watching it fall and seeing snowballs break apart

Caitlin was able to talk Uncle Jon into playing with them, they even made a snowman. Caitlin informed Jon the next day when it fell over that "my daddy makes better snowmen than you!"


Caitlin forgot her hat so she had to borrow Carsons. She loved throwing snowballs and sledding.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

So, Emily gets a Christmas card and I don't and she gets a comment on her blog and I don't. Are you trying to tell me something?

Emily Taylor said...

Haha, to Amanda's comment. I was not invited to that shower. So unless I get one I will not be at it. But I will of course be at the wedding and the rehearsal dinner and anywhere else you all are when you are here. I am also very excited about seeing you! And don't worry about trying to understand, I have to keep mystery alive in my life somehow.

Amanda said...

Aw, now I feel bad for writing that. I was really just kidding...kind of. :0) No I was. I am very excited to see you all too! It's only a month and a half!
For the future. Well..the future up until June, my address is...oh wait...I guess I will email you my address. :0)
Love you!