Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's about time

We caught you all up on the going ons in the Pickard household.
Carson is now 7 months and so much fun. He really wants to chase his sisters, but still doesn't have the hang of crawling.
Grace, is well, sweet Gracie girl. She is into taking care of her baby, Beth, and trying to do everything Caite does. And, she is going through a little bit of a curious stage. Lets just say that cutting her pants is one of the many things she has experimented on.
And Caite. She is more of a sponge every day and simply cannot learn enough. She is a great little helper, so much so she has decided that I need help organizing. I opened the fridge the other day to find everything rearranged because she thought I needed more room. For those of you who know how much I like things neat and orderly, you can understand my need for extra patience. It is really scary when you see so much of yourself in your kids, good and bad.

Please enjoy the many new posts following as they will give you a "picture" into some of our latest happenings.

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

Yay! You have a blog...I didn't know but now I'll add it to my list of blogs to check!

Carlee said...

Do you remember us from Master's? Tim knew Dan and Joe, and Nicole, you stayed with me (carlee) a few times when you came to visit Tim. I talked to Cindy Waldeck (good friends with Colleen Winans) last week and she said you worked with them. I told her to get your email or something because it would be fun to catch up. I found your blog on Colleen's. Anyway, check us out at 3russellmooses.blogspot.com. It would be fun to get back in touch!
Carlee Russell

The Timmons Family said...

Hello Pickard Family! It was so fun to visit your blog. Your kids are so cute! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you guys!
Love,
The Timmons Family